Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Q-Tip Quest

So... you may remember I went in and
had my hair cut and colored in March,
in preparation for my Tucson trip.

The goal was to bring the beautiful 
gun metal grey from the top down.
Instead "we" brought the horrific
orange/yellow/??? from the bottom, up.

Whatever.
I've made peace with it.
As much as I ever will.

But it's been 3 months and my hair
is still growing like a weed.
And it needs to be cut.

So I went in and had Amy cut it.

Now to be clear,
I HATED the color job she did.
But 2nd only to Chris, she gave me
the best cut I've had.

So... it was back to Amy.

In March she had blue hair.
Or maybe it was purple.
I don't remember.

This time I was shocked,
and let's be honest,
a little jealous.
Her hair is the most PERFECT
gun metal grey.

Harrumph.

The only saving grace is it is
SUPER over processed and looks
a little like a beautiful gun metal grey
bale of straw.

So there's that.

Anyhow.
I had her cut my hair.
And I'm very happy with the cut.
But I needed to get out of there
before my envy got any worse.
*grin


Sans makeup and wearing my
bathroom glasses.
(Yes, I have bathroom glasses.
And kitchen glasses.
And bedroom glasses.
And teaching glasses.
And couch glasses.
And purse glasses.
And armchair glasses.
And piano glasses.
Don't YOU?)

1 comment:

rktucson said...

Wow - I've been really bad and not kept up with your blog in... a LONG time. Just read everything from Jim's b-day to today!Sounds like things are still "going" and pretty busy out your way. Love all the updates on Kyle and his farming business/life. Such fun - good for him! Love and miss you!