Friday, December 6, 2019

Chilly

It's been chilly here.
And I've been doing a bunch of stuff.
Good thing I listed it all in my last
post, because I can't remember half
of it anymore... lol.

But...
there WERE 2 trips to the beach to
watch the rocket launch.
The first one on Wednesday was
cancelled due to high winds.


It WAS pretty windy.
But I was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans
so I survived.
I paid for an hour's worth of parking
and sat on my little chair and
read my book.
I've been wanting to read a book on the beach
for months, but Kyle and I end up talking.
(and talking and walking and walking)
So this was just nice and relaxing.

I went again yesterday.


This one was a go.
They are SO much smaller than the shuttles.
But still pretty.


I like this part the best.


That white dot was two guys out on ocean kayaks
but they went down behind a swell just as I
took the picture.
Fun way to watch a launch!

Meanwhile, Kyle drove home Wednesday evening.

He drove Linda's Dodge and pulled the trailer
with the Tank on it - has some work to 
do at the MeadowPine farm.


He had a small issue.


So small, in fact, that he didn't notice
until he went out Thursday morning to 
drive over to the farm.


The spare is on.
The damage to the fender is fixed (and painted)
and the trailer is getting 4 new tires 
this weekend.
Thankful for blessings!

No comments: