Tuesday, December 10, 2019

I love December!


It's beginning to look like Christmas around here.
Beau loves the tree.
He has his own "Christmas" blanket.
Its supposed to be around the tree, but he pulls
it down and cuddles up on it.
So I have given up...

I spent the weekend down in Bonita Springs
again, teaching the 1st weekend of 
this month's class.
I had 12 students which is a good
size class for me.
Not too big, not too small.

I'm still waiting for my tall stool to arrive.
I'm not used to standing for the entire 10 hours.
My feet were KILLING me by the end!

But the students were really great.

And Monday I stopped at my favorite feed store
just up the street from my hotel and picked
up 600 pounds of horse and cow feed.
The lovely older gentleman who loaded
it all into my car for me told me I can
call ahead and they will load it up on
the cart and bring it up front so its all
waiting for me when I get there!
(which would be awesome because their
carts are TERRIBLE and pushing 600# of
feed bags through their store is a 
WORK OUT!)

Today I have a bunch of stuff I need to get done.
So I'd better get off here and get started.

No comments: