Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Visitors

These aren't very good pictures.
But....

When I went out to check the 
nests for eggs... I noticed
we seemed to have some
visitors.


There are a total of SIX little
green parrots!


They were quite noisy.
And when I tried to get closer to 
take a better picture,
they didn't love my dogs.

The whole flock took flight,
squawking all the way,
and headed further into the woods.

Wonder where they came from!
We used to sometimes get a random
parrot (escaped pets likely) when we
lived in Indialantic.
There was even a MONKEY for awhile.

But I've never seen SIX of them in a flock.

Anyhow.
It was a fun distraction.
(I'm busy typing for the town...
it WAS interesting but the section
I'm typing now is all legal descriptions
and corner markers.
Ugh.)

No comments: