Monday, August 17, 2020

Dirt

Kyle had to take a load to the dump in
Linda's dump truck.
So as long as he was over there,
he went next door and got a load of dirt.


We put down a big tarp.


He dumped it right on the tarp.
(Yup, there is a rain storm coming...)


He paid for 4 yards.
I don't think the guy who loaded him
knew how to count.
That does NOT look like 4 yards.
Darn it.


He built us some new raised beds.
This is only half of what we need...
but an excellent start!


And then we lined them with cardboard.
I need to cut up some boxes and finish
filling them in before I fill them with dirt.

Of course, the dogs think we put the pile there
for THEM to play in...
So I'd best get it in the boxes...
(But not tonight - its dark already...
and tomorrow I have to work at the town...
but soon!)

No comments: