Monday, August 31, 2020

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

It's my Dad's Birthday today!


I'm excited to get to talk with him tonight!
We are going to do a family Zoom!
That sounds like such fun!!!
(I'm teaching until 10, so I'll be late...
but I'm coming!!!!)


Of all the things he has TAUGHT me over my lifetime...
From trying to get on a horse bareback,
to canoeing,
to camping,
to gardening,
to giving my ALL no matter what I'm doing,
to having a testimony of the gospel...


Love for your family is the biggest one.


He is certainly well loved...


But love, honor, respect, joy, fun
with / for your spouse is what he
has SHOWN me throughout his life.

And it's what I will always cherish.

Happy Birthday Dad!

1 comment:

rktucson said...

Such fun to read your birthday blogs! Love them!
We sure missed you though. Sorry you couldn't join us but it was GREAT to see Rod and have Jim get on! What a fun suprise!