Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Lookin' Good Garden!

 Things are looking good out in the garden!


And the hawk agrees.
He was standing on the corner post and I
literally walked by without seeing him!
I didn't notice til he turned his head.
I was 5-6 FEET from him!

He could have EATEN me!
Ok, maybe not.

Freaked me out though.....
lol.

I kept an eye on him as he flitted (do hawks flit?)
from fence post to fence post around the yard.

NOT letting the dogs out til HE was gone though!

Anyhow.


WEEDS.

NO WAIT!
LOOK DAD!!!
Those are CARROTS!
I know! Right?
(And beets at the "top" of the bed...)


Check out those PEAS!
The winners in the garden!


Our pepper plants are a "little" (ha!) stunted,
but they are still producing.
A single banana pepper!

(Turns out our fancy soil is worthless...
so we've been dumping liquid fertilizer on it
like there's no tomorrow and things are getting
better... but we will know next time!)


Check out the BEANS though!
They are looking good!


And the black eyed peas have blossoms.
And ... maybe? ... beans?
Not sure what those things are...


They are a nice dark green though!


Speaking of blossoms...
these are my favorite zinnia.
They are actually a dusty color in real life.
Not nearly as bright as this picture makes
them look.


Thanks for the flooding TS Eta...
'Preciate it.
(not)


A tomato!!! (actually TWO of them!)
(And all the plants are leaning over...
thanks again TS Eta... Sheesh.)

OK.
That's all.
It's nearly 11:00 at night and my computer has
been acting weird all evening...
I was doing a Zoom and my cursor started
fading in and out and my pen wouldn't work
any more... after class I changed the battery
in the pen and (fingers crossed) it seems to be 
working again...
but now it has decided its not going to open
the photo window any more.

So...
I'm heading to bed.

NITE ALL!

Happy Veterans (Remembrance) Day!


No comments: