Monday, November 30, 2020

Marlys

 I was sitting on the couch,
reading my book on my iPad Kindle.
When I got a "messenger" from Connie Henrie!

She wanted to know if I was at home...
she was in, visiting Marlys and she was
asking about ME!
She was sure I had been there...

Anyhow...
we did a quick Facetime phone call!
It was fun to get to chat with them for
a few minutes.

If I knew how to take a screenshot on my
phone I would have...
but I don't.
So I didn't.
Bummer.

Anyway,
it was neat!

And now I need to go refill my freezer
with lunch/dinner meals for my darling husband.
Cuz he's nearly out.
And I have to work tomorrow.


Kyle's roses are producing again.
We are in for a cold front tonight...
they are saying lows in the 40's and highs in
the 50-low 60 range for the next two days.

BRRRRRRR!
I might freeze!
(It's raining now as the front moves through...)
I see WINTER FOOD in our near future!
YUM!

No comments: