Monday, November 16, 2020

Monday, Monday....

 And now I'm singing that...
Sheesh.
Sorry!
(grin)

It was a nice day!

Started with a new workout...
with one of my favorite T-Tapp Certified trainers.
(T-Tapp the company is still in limbo because
Teresa died without a will... oops!)

Anyhow. 
It was a good start to the day.
And then a yummy breakfast for
me and all the animals.

Then one of my other instructor/friends called
she is doing a brand new zoom starting tonight
and was nervous.
I spent a couple of hours with her on Zoom on
Friday helping her get the kinks out...
but she just needed a little more.
So we Zoomed for a bit.
It's GREAT.
(I'm going to text her in a minute... she 
should have just finished...)

Then I had a lunch date with Linda.
November is our birthday month so for
several years we have been meeting at
Red Robin for lunch.
We always order the same thing... (both of us... lol)
And usually jabber so long before we order
they finally bring us fries to tied us over.

Anyhow.
I was a bit late.
Got there a little after noon and didn't see
her car, so I texted her.
And she had it on her calendar for TUESDAY!
(But I work at the town on Tuesdays... we agreed
on the 16th, she just forgot...)
Anyhow.
I ordered "to go" and took it to her house
since she was waiting for a repairman.

We had a nice visit.
I was a little nervous because of the whole
Kyle / Gina / quit / everybody's mad thing...
But we are both adults 
and friends.
So it was fine.

Anyhow.
I left there, headed home, changed and Kyle
and I dashed to the beach for an hour.

It was WINDY!
Coming straight out of the north.
Which means it was also chilly.

So we only stayed for 45 minutes.
But it was still a nice, relaxing, rejuvenating
45 minutes.
The beach is MAGIC.


Same beach - different day.

Anyhow.
On the way home ANOTHER of my instructors 
(Rosalie) texted - she was at the hospital with her
Mother getting a procedure done and it was taking
longer than anticipated (been there, eh?)
And could I sub for her tonight?
(also her battery was dieing)

So I called our boss and got it cleared.
Got home, fed the animals,
heated the other half of my lunch burger,
and hit the Zoom Room.
Where I've been for the last 4.5 hours.

And now.....
BED.
(Tomorrow? The Town.)


No comments: