Monday, November 2, 2020

THREE YEARS ALREADY???

Three years ago I retired from my "day job"
and leased a new car.

Today I turned in that car.....
(and was VERY sad... lol)

On one hand, it feels like I just quit.
And on the other it feels like it's been forever.


I LOVED my little blue Jetta.

But I LOVED my big black truck before that...
and I get to go back to driving the black truck...
so there's that.

And since I'm not running up and down the highway
to teach at remote sites any more (or possibly EVER)
I don't really need a cute little car.

It sure was fun while it lasted though!

 

1 comment:

rktucson said...

sad to see good cars leave us. We ended up buying out Naomi's little blue jetta - but then, she needed a car to go to school up in Flagstaff and she likes that car - so... it's hers! (ok, SHE paid half of the buy out!)