Monday, July 26, 2021

Half Day!

 I am teaching the morning classes this week.
And although its the same number of hours,
I feel like I'm only working a half day!

I started at 8:30 and ended at 1.
And then I had some lunch.
And then I read in my book for a bit.
And then Kyle and I went to get groceries.
And then I did some online work for a bit.

And now... I don't know what to do with myself.
Normally I would be getting ready to 
get online to teach.
But I'm not.

And I actually get to cook real dinner and
eat it with Kyle!
I hardly know how to act!!!
(grin)

Meanwhile, the county FINALLY sent out a
(bigger than Kyle's) machine to clear the
seriously overgrown ditch.
I used to ride my horses down that ditch.
But you couldn't even tell there WAS a ditch yesterday.


The giant machine is WAAAAAY at the back on the left.
Looks a bunch better!


Maybe someday he'll have a machine that big
and able to take down that size of trees, etc.
(The stuff on the right is consistent with what
WAS there...)

But maybe not.
(About $300,000)

No comments: