Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Long Day!!!!!

 This was a long, busy day!

I started it out with a quick workout
(it's a new month... I start strong... lol)
and then out to feed the animals.
While my breakfast was cooking I took a 
shower and got dressed for the office.

And then took out the trash and
headed to work.
When I got off at 3:30, the Town Clerk
asked if I would do some typing for her
(I do that occasionally and they are VERY
careful not to have me doing Town work 
on the Building Department's clock...)
So I clocked out and started typing.
Worked until 5:00 and then needed to leave.

I HAD planned to go from work to WalMart
to buy stronger cheater reading glasses and then
over to the church to practice the organ for a bit.

******* Oh Yeah! ********
I forgot to mention I got called as the alternate
organist for Sacrament Meeting and the regular
one has to go to Idaho this week for a funeral.
Just called Sunday, so you didn't miss much...

Anyhow.
I got a key to the building and a key to the organ.
And a list of the songs for this month.
Since it has been probably 20 years since I have
played the organ, I thought I should put in some time...

But... I ended up staying at the office.
And then home to get ready to teach tonight.

After teaching until 8:00 - the zoom stays open until 9,
I switched over to typing while keeping an eye pealed
in case another student hopped on the Zoom.
(They didn't...)

Got the typing all done, emailed it and my invoice to 
the Town Clerk, put in my roster for my students,
did my time card, and now I'm updating the world
on my thrilling day before I get out of this hard chair
(I need to get a cushion!)
and go eat a little something before bed.

*********************************
OH!

And Saturday Kyle and Rod took both machines
to a guy's house, Kyle ran the Cat and Rod ran the
new tractor and did a GREAT job!

Then today Jim came over to mess around with the
new tractor and while they were in the back pasture,
Kyle got a call for a job!
So they headed over there and JIM built a pad
for the guy's new shed that's coming tomorrow!

AWESOME!!!!!

Gratuitous picture of the tractor because what's a blog post without a picture????

Hope everybody had a GREAT "Fake Fourth"!
(Get it? Since most places were closed for the 4th on the 5th.....)
(Never mind.)
(I taught...)
Was surprised to have a full class!
(The morning class had ONE student and ended early...)

No comments: