Friday, July 30, 2021

You Know the Drill

 Yup, I've been busy!
Big shock.
This week I taught class from 9-1 each morning.
Which means getting up early
(well, early being a relative term)
feeding the animals,
and myself
and getting on "the zoom" by 8:30.

The morning classes tend to be smaller.
Usually 3 or 4 students.
And on Wed I didn't have ANY until nearly 9:20!
I was worried!
But they dribbled in over the next 30 minutes or so.

I finished them up today.

I had to cancel my Tuesday night class
because of no students.
But my class last night had SIX!
That's a good turnout for Orientation.

However, I hopped onto the main website
to register my students and
EVERYTHING was changed.

I love that they revamped the website.
But a head's up would have been handy.

So after teaching my class this morning I
grabbed a sandwich and jumped on and
completely redid my PowerPoint presentation.
(3 hours)
My boss is out of town until Monday so I
sent him an emailed copy
(broken into 3 parts because Google can't
handle a medium sized file... sigh...).
I hope I'll hear on Monday that he loves it...
Cuz I either need to use it or fix it by Tuesday.

Meanwhile, Kyle and Rod were out on a job.
And then did a quote for another job.
And then stopped by a place my building dept
recommended for "millings".
Kyle ordered a load to be delivered today between
4:30 and 5:00.

The guy showed up about 4:45.


Dumped a nice pile in the yard so Kyle can make
himself a landing strip.
(hahahaha)
Ok, a loading zone / parking spot for his truck and trailer.
With it being wet season he's had to park up on
the driveway so he can get his rig out each day.
And it makes it tough for the rest of us to
get in and park in our spots.


He got right on it.


This is just the middle section!
It's nice and long and straight and level.


20 minutes later he had a nice smooth parking spot.

Unfortunately he had to move his truck
and trailer out of the way.


Kind of over in front of the barn.
And now he's stuck.

*********************************************

UPDATE!

Of course he got it figured out...


All parked on his nice new pad.

No comments: