Monday, February 7, 2022

Monday Monday.....

 Popping in to give an overview of my day........

It didn't start the way I planned.
I had intended to start a new workout this morning.
But I didn't.
No excuse.
I just didn't want to.

So instead I got up and headed into the Town Hall
to help Denine transition back after being out
for over a week.
Good thing I did - she was LOST.
I spent about 2 hours with her,
helping her get it all figured out and back on track.

Then home to grab Kyle and we headed to
WalMart to buy FIVE different flavors of ice cream.
Then we came home and put little tiny scoops
on some freeze dryer trays and put them in
the deep freeze to re-freeze them.

Then I headed over town to get a hair trim.
(NOT a cut... just a trim)
And then home again and while Kyle made
the dog food (he is the new expert)
I made some German Pancake for Rod's dinner,
and then got ready to teach my class this evening.

Oh, and somewhere in there I cleaned
the kitchen and the bathroom.

Whew!

I just finished all my paperwork - it's 10:34.
Kyle and I will put the ice cream in the 
machine and it should be done in about 24 hours.

Hope its tasty!
We did mangos over the weekend.
OH MY GOODNESS they are delicious!
Unfortunately the cold snap last weekend
did a number on our mango tree AGAIN.
So hopefully Rod's friend will be able to
share some from his tree like he did last year.

OK.
I gotta run.
Hope you had a great day!!!!


Random picture of one of Kyle's carrot beds.


No comments: