Monday, February 28, 2022

Monday Again!

I've got another busy week planned.

This morning I did my morning class,
now I'm going to workout for 30 minutes
then Kyle and I want to do a little yoga
to increase the flexibility of his neck.
Then we need to run to 
1. Walmart
2. Tractor Supply
3. Sams

And then home to .... do a bunch of stuff.
Hahahahaha


We have been prepping the gardens for the 
spring planting.
(Yes, it's February - spring around here...)

Kyle has been having some trouble with his neck,
so I did all the weeding, and I'm doing all the
planting. He is overseeing, and doing the daily
watering. (We ditched the drip system,
our water is just too hard - the calcium/iron build
up in those skinny little tubes SO quickly and it
is nearly $500 every time we need to replace them....
so hand watering it is...)

Anyhow.
When we get back from the store it will be
later in the afternoon and maybe a bit cooler.
(mid 80's right now)
I've already planted the rattlesnake beans on the
tunnels, and 2 beds of slenderette green bush beans.
And 3 beds of black-eyed peas.
And 1 bed of pintos.
But I want to plant a couple more pintos,
and 2 beds of okra,
and then some purple potatoes.

That should keep us busy.
And fed.

No comments: