Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Goodness! Times FLIES!

 I've been busy being NOT busy.
Well... that's not exactly true,
but I DID get the week off from the Town.
So there's that.

But there have been PLENTY of things
going on around here.

The guys PAINTED THE HOUSE!


BEFORE.


AFTER.
Well... kind of IN-PROGRESS.
I'll have to get another picture tomorrow.
Kyle painted the trim and the doors,
so it looks MUCH better now.
But I REALLY like it!
You can tell from the chimney that the sun was 
going down.
AND they forgot to paint the chimney!
Hahahahahaha.

I really like the new color.
It's weird. 
It's blue.
Then it's grey.
Then it's kind of a teal.
Depends on the light, I guess.
But either way, I really like it!

AND

We have BANANAS!!!!!


Teeny tiny bananas, but STILL!
Each of those layers is producing a hand.
Which means we might get about 10 hands!
LOTS of bananas.
If the weather holds.
And the creek don't rise.... lol.

AND PEACHES!!!


TEENY TINY peaches... but STILL!

Today I froze a bunch of "milk nog"
(a 50/50 mix of egg nog and milk so it's not
quite so thick) and we will put it in the
freeze dryer. Makes a fun little bite.
And you can put it in a glass, add water and
you don't have to wait until December 
for eggnog!!!!
Nifty!

No comments: