Monday, December 5, 2022

Transformation is Complete

 Well. The transformation is complete.

I just finished teaching my morning zoom
and was sending emails to the students.
As I was typing in the email address I was
saying the letters out loud (well, to myself)
as I was typing because people have some
CRAZY email addresses!

And one of them was fazel.
And I said F. A. ZEE. E. L.
NOT ZED!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!
(hahahahahahaha)
I've probably been saying Zee
for years and years, but this morning
in my sleep deprived state, it HIT ME!
Sheesh.

And yes, I'm a bit sleep deprived.

I taught a 2-day class in Tampa this weekend.
Finished last night at 7.
Jumped on a Stake RS Zoom.
Then headed to my hotel and grabbed a sandwich
from the Arby's next door.
(I was going to grab a Monte Cristo sandwich
from the Cheddars up the street from the school
but they said it wouldn't be ready for nearly 45 minutes
and I just wasn't going to sit around that long...)

Anyhow. 
Ate my sandwich and headed to bed.
Set my alarm for 4.
But woke up at 3:22.
So I got up, I was already packed, so just
grabbed my stuff and headed out the door.
There's nearly NOBODY on the dreaded
Interstate-4 at 4:00 in the morning!
And I have to drive a whole 27 miles on it!
(It's agonizing on the trip over on Friday at 3:30p)

Anyhow.
There was LOTS of fog.
But luckily I was following a big truck with
lots of bright red lights, so I just followed him.
Got home right at 7:00.
Unloaded my car, then Kyle and I headed over
to Enterprise to return my rental.
(Nissan Versa - a nice little car...)
And then we headed home so he could go to work
and I could start my morning zoom class.

And now?
FOOD and a NAP!



 

No comments: