Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Tree Skirt

 Much as I hate to not put wrapped gifts
under the Christmas tree...
I'm afraid I'm going to need to hold off this year
for a little while.


SOMEBODY thinks that is HIS spot.


He likes to lay there where he can keep an
eye on me, mostly to see if I'm EATING
anything that I MIGHT be tempted to share 
with him.....

So,
no present for a little bit.
(Notice the rug is all bunched up... he has suddenly
decided that the fringe is FUN to play with
which is the real reason I'm afraid to put 
gifts under there - crinkly paper - TOO MUCH 
TEMPTATION!)

Meanwhile,
the garden is enjoying all the rain.


Kyle planted LOTS and LOTS of peas.
And a couple beds of carrots.
And a couple beds of onions.
And the squirrels dug up all the onions.
REALLY?
Sheesh.

He was a little annoyed.

But, MAYBE we will get a good pea harvest.
That would be awesome!

No comments: