Thursday, December 29, 2022

Updated House Pictures

 The more I look at the house,
especially with all the white accents,
the more I like it!


Kyle thinks it look like a beach house.
I think it looks like a french cottage.
You can't really see the true color in this picture.


This is more representative.
Yup. 
I like it.
(And yes, they are going to climb up and paint the chimney... lol.)
Santa will be happy, I'm sure.


We have a VERY large front yard.
I'll miss our oak trees.
But I'll happily trade our 2.37 acre yard for 161.4.
Works for me!
(Bandit got a new VERY bright orange collar.)


A branch moved in front of the bananas and
now you can't see them very well.
But they are up there!
However, I just read on the internet that it takes
between FOUR and SIX MONTHS for 
them to be ready to harvest!
WHAT????
Sheesh.
I wanted them next week!
(hahahahahaha)
Fingers crossed the rest of the winter is mild.
They said if it looks like a freeze you have to
cut the whole thing and just let them ripen
inside the house.
They won't get any bigger, but they will get ripe.
So there is that....

No comments: