Tuesday, December 6, 2022

I Feel SO Accomplished

 This weekend I rented a car to go to Tampa.
I will be doing that every month.

Anyhow.
I drove over, nice and uneventfully.

And when I got up Saturday morning to drive
to my school, my car was blinking a dire warning.
My drivers-side front tire was low.
And the world would likely end shortly.

It said the air pressure was 27.
Sounds fine to me.
So I ignored it.
All day Saturday.
And Saturday evening.

And Sunday morning.
But at noon on Sunday I went around the corner
to the closest gas station (I only get a 30 min lunch)
and I PUT AIR IN THE TIRE ALL BY MYSELF!!!

Yes, I know.
I'm 63 years old.
And I'm fairly certain this is the first time.

I've watched others do it many many times.
But I am blessed with a house full of
willing men who take care of stuff like that
for me!

But I did it.
All by myself.
And I didn't die.
And the tire didn't explode.
And I didn't even get dirty!

Amazing.



No comments: