Monday, October 2, 2023

Boy Oh Boy!

 It RAINED and RAINED and RAINED.


Some estimates were 6"!


Typically there is NOT a lake in front of the barn.


And very rarely is there a lake on the other side of the yard.
I just realized I don't often take a picture of that side.
There's not much over there.
A pathetic peach tree and another pathetic avocado tree.
And 2 loquat trees that are doing pretty well.

Boy howdy it rained hard though!
Unfortunately that made both of Kyle's mulching jobs
have to reschedule.
Bummer!

But it made for a comfortable day to sit on the couch
and watch all the sessions of General Conference.
There was ZERO temptation to go and do anything else.

They were really good talks.
I can't wait for the printed versions.
I am going to enjoy re-reading these ones!
And I'm glad I don't have to try to only
pick 13 for our Elders Quorum and Relief Society
discussions for the next few months.
It's going to be hard!

1 comment:

rktucson said...

6 inches, that's a lot of rain!!