Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

 Goodness Gracious where does the time go????

It's time for my Mother to have another birthday.
It's a good one.
Double digits.
That's fun!


It has been a busy year for them.


They have spent some time traveling.


And spent lots of time with family.


They moved.
Again.


They celebrated birthdays and anniversaries.
The BIG 70!!!

And through it all, through busy times and bored times,
through visits with family and friends and days
home alone with Dad,
she has always remained the upbeat, cheerful 
woman I have always known her to be.

She has been such an example to all.
I have leaned on her heavily during this year
and a half that I have served as a Relief Society President.
I valued her experience and wisdom in so
many instances when I just was lost.

She has done so much to enrich the lives of those
who are around her, whether they are long time
friends or just friends she hasn't met yet.

I love you Mom!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: