Thursday, October 19, 2023

Night Relief Society

 The meeting formally known as Homemaking.
Or whatever they are calling it these days...

We had a good turnout (for us) on Tuesday evening.

My activities chair is pregnant and REALLY sick
so she kind of forgot until the last minute.
And then when I got there I found out the only
other committee member is also pregnant!

Don't drink the water in Palm Bay!

We had some stuff leftover from Super Saturday.
So they threw together a quick activity of
painting the covers of Book of Mormons.
All the cool kids are doing it these days.


Of course I forgot to take pictures until lots of people
were done and getting ready to leave.


I think we had 14 sisters.
They had a good time painting.
All but 2 of them did books.
One brought her own needlework and another
just came to eat and visit,
(And I didn't do one, cuz ... packing!)

They had a good time chatting and painting.
And it was nice to get to say goodbye to 
some of the sisters who work in the other
organizations.

I'll be leaving for Tampa in a couple of hours,
so I'll miss this Sunday and we are
LEAVING next Sunday morning!
So.... that's it for Palm Bay 3rd Ward!

It has been a wonderful ward.
I brought stamps and lots of notecards
so I can send a note to all the sisters in
my presidency and some of my other
special friends.

End of a chapter.

No comments: