Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Sesame Bird

 Do you remember when Jimmy was a LITTLE guy.
We came to Tucson for a visit and y'all took
us down to Nogales (and I had my first buffalo burger. YUM!)

While there, we saw a piñata in the shape
of Big Bird from Sesame Street.
Jim always called him Sesame Bird.

So... we bought it.
With the plan to have a party when we got
back to Tucson.

And Jim was HORRIFIED!!!!!
We can't BEAT Sesame Bird to get candy!
That's TERRIBLE!

So.....
fast forward 30+ years.


Guess who has been hanging in Jim's closet all his life.

I propped him up in the hall way so I could take a picture.

Then Jim came by, and we had a good laugh.
I asked if he wanted him.
He said he was pretty sure he could now let him go.


Beau was CREEPED out by him and had NO problem
dismembering the scary creature.

It's the end of an era.

1 comment:

rktucson said...

That's awesome. But sad to see an Era over!