Saturday, March 9, 2024

Having FUN!

 Not me.
I'm still sitting in the back of the classroom.
Listening to Bill READ THE BOOK.
And he's not even a good reader.
It's agonizing.
I texted my boss and gave him my honest
assessment.
He will get people passed by drilling
them on the information.
Rote memorization.
They will pass.
They will know NOTHING about insurance.
Hire him if you want.
But don't tell people I trained him.
Ugh.

And I still have another 10 hour day of this.
Sigh.

Anyhow.

KYLE is having fun!


After he finished working on the floor at the house
(there is more damage than I originally thought,
but we will still try sanding and refinishing...
if that doesn't work, we'll just put down vinyl
flooring like we were going to in the first place...)
Anyhow.
When he was done there,
he hopped in his little car and headed to the ranch.

Where we got more snow than they did in town.


He had fun doing donuts in the fresh snow by his house.
His yard is nice and flat.

And then he drove all over the property.
Took it nice and slow because his little
car has a fairly low carriage and he didn't
want to get stuck out there.


The little Florida tractor got to experience
it's first snowfall.

It's 53 out there right now.
Which means the snow has likely all melted.
And the roads will be all dry and safe
by tomorrow when he plans to
begin the trip back home again.

I haven't talked to him today.
But last night he was onboard for leaving
Sunday morning.

Speaking of which....
Daylight Savings starts tonight...
just a reminder for you Arizona folks.
It will now be THREE hours difference for us here
in Florida and y'all.

Our students are SUPER excited about having to
be here an hour earlier tomorrow morning.
(Still starts at 8:00 but it will FEEL like 7:00...)
I thought about bringing bagels and cream cheese.
But I don't pass any grocery stores between
here and my hotel and I HATE driving in these
big south Florida cities. 
I'm not willing to leave the beaten path.
(I get take-out dinner every night at Red Lobster
because it's a block from the school. Hahahahaha)

No comments: