Friday, March 8, 2024

Let It Snow!

 Kyle sent me a couple of pictures
from this morning...


He was greeted with a little snow this morning!


This is our backyard.
We are sitting on a 1/2 acre lot.
Long and skinny.....


He brought his little VW Golf with him on this trip.
It will be staying there.
He'll put it in the garage when he leaves.


It's going to be weird living in town 
with NEIGHBORS right there.
Makes borrowing a cup of sugar easy though....
Hahahaha.

I asked him if it was good wet snow.
Could he make a little snowman?
He said, uh, its 27 and feels like 12, so
I'm not going outside.

I asked if he was a PANSY?

He said, NOPE.
I'm a NO PANTS-y.
(He only owns shorts.... lol)
Gotta love that guy.

1 comment:

rktucson said...

Yup, gotta love that guy! He's a funny one! And I like the black accents in the kitchen too. And love your little green lower cupboards! Way to go Kyle!!
Prayers for his safe return trip.