Friday, March 15, 2024

Surprise Carpet!

 We got a phone call that the carpet
came in earlier than expected
and since it's a TINY room,
would we like it installed this morning.

YES!!!


I quickly moved all my office set-up out
and swept the floor.


Amazing how quickly it can get dirty.


He got there at 8:30 and by 8:45 he
had all the tack strips installed.


And just before I started teaching at 9:00
I popped down the hall to check on progress.
He had all the pad down and taped together.


And about 20 minutes later Rod popped into
my room with a picture of FINISHED CARPET!


Everybody loves it.
Mostly Beau.
It's almost the same color as the concrete.
It's soft.
And it's pretty.
And it looks better than those old
broken, chipped tiles.


AND.... I'm back.

So, yeah!
We are DONE with all the reno stuff.
All Rod needs to do tomorrow is trim
a little off the doors so they will fit
over the carpet 
and we can meet with the realtor!
(So I have to CLEAN AND CLEAN AND CLEAN.)
We will probably hire Rod's co-worker who does
house cleaning on the side to come in and do
a "pre-sale" clean.
And then let's get this on the market!

No comments: