Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Monday. No Wait! Tuesday!

Kyle is right.  It's tough to have a day off.  Cuz then it's just all that much harder to go back to work.

But it sure was nice to have some time off this weekend.  I didn't do half the things I said I was going to.  (But in the back of my mind, I knew I was just going to relax and recharge my batteries...)
And I DID get out my sewing machine and fix the black-out curtain in our room so Rod can sleep better during the day.  So that's something...

This morning, in the spirit of NOT getting back on the wagon and heading to work, I got up around 6:45 instead of 6:30.  Went out to the tack room and did a workout.  Then out to the barn to feed the horses and do a round of fly spray.  Back inside to see if Sabrina was getting up.  She wasn't.  (grin)  Back outside to saddle Andy and go for a 45 minute ride.

I felt a little badly as I was getting on.  Kyle came outside for our morning "sit by the chickens, watch them be chickens and just hang out and chat" routine.  Huh.  I might have to rethink the morning ride a little.  Get up earlier?  (yah, right.)

Anyhow, it was a nice ride and I got back in time to see Kyle before he jumped on his scooter and headed off to work.  Then I went in and showered and decided to "get the day started". 

It really was a nice start to a day!  

No comments: