Thursday, May 10, 2012

YEA Google!!!!!

This morning the chickens were nearly all perched on the top of their tall silver food thingie...


It was pretty silly looking.

So I pulled out my brand new iPod Touch to take a picture.  (I have a REAL camera and a camera on my phone, but my Touch is my "go to" camera of choice...)

Turned it on.  Clicked camera.

NOTHING!!!!

And then I died.
(Not really, but I was pretty sad!)

When I got to work - I hopped on Google and found out this is a pretty common issue. 
With a SUPER easy solution. 
Settings / General / Reset All. 
DONE!

And now I'm back in business.  Except I'm at work and there is, frankly, NOTHING worth taking a picture of here.

Oh well.

In other news...  Well, there is LOTS of news, but unfortunately, some of it is super secret for a little while.  But I'm super excited about it.  It could be a VERY good thing for me and my family.  And I'm pretty confident it's going to work out, since Heaven Father gave me a sneak peak about 2 weeks ago and I've been quietly thinking about it since then.  So when I got an exciting phone call yesterday, I wasn't surprised.  Just excited.

I'll keep you posted.

But in news I CAN share...  I'm half way through this year's annual T-Tapp 60 Day Challenge.  I've been pretty consistent.  I do the 15 minute Basic Workout Plus 4 mornings each week and then I do my favorite long, floor workout called Critter Crunch 2 on Saturday mornings in my hotel room.  It's only 45 minutes long, but BOY it works you and feels so good!  Plus I've been trying to be more aware of my posture during the day.  I'm a slumper.  And I lead with my chin.  (So much so that it caught Teresa's eye when I was working out with her in January and she did an entire segment with us on how NOT to do that...  My neck thanks her daily!)  I've really been thinking about keeping my ribs up, my tummy tucked and my chin back where it belongs.  But honestly, I STILL find myself slumped in my chair, chin in hand, belly flopped out.  Sigh.

And I KNOW lots of fabulous information about what to eat.  But, other than drinking my dirt most nights and adding my "cocktail" in the mornings (MSM, D-Ribose & Emergen-C) I'm eating exactly like I was before.  Super Sonic Breakfast Burrito (sometimes with a small Diet Coke with no ice) for breakfast nearly every morning.  Left overs or a frozen Lean Cuisine entre for lunch.  Whatever strikes our fancy for dinner. 

Anyhow - yesterday I took my 30 day measurements.  And then I left them at the house.  (oops)  I also left my phone at the house.  (Menopause brain - I'm thrilled to be going through menopause with NO hot flashes, thanks to my daily alfalfa intake, but this fuzzy brain stuff is a PAIN IN THE ANATOMY!)

So... Rod brought my phone and my paper.  And I input my new measurements in my chart.  And I GAINED an inch in my bust.  (T-Tapp gives you perkier pecs... not necessarily a bad thing...)  But when I ran the numbers, I LOST a full TWELVE INCHES over the rest of my body!  (I knew my clothes were fitting better, but I didn't know how MUCH better...)

I lost  a FOOT!!!!!

So.  I'm happy.  And enjoying my breakfast burrito.

I cut out all soda 2 weeks ago.  For a week.  It goes in fits and starts.  I drink LOTS of water.  And I sometimes go a week or more with no soda.  But when I drink one, I don't throw myself off the top of a building.  I do what I can and love myself regardless.

But it's nice to know there's LESS to love!  (VERY big grin...)

No comments: