Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Darling!

57 years ago today, a teeny tiny lady gave birth to a 
great big,
breech,
"sunny-side-up"
baby boy.

That baby boy must have gotten out all his orneriness then,
because he grew into a 
wonderful
loyal
loving
hard working
excellent providing
kind
considerate
man.


Who I love.
And who I am lucky loves me.

Happy Birthday Darling!

UPDATE:  We stopped by our little local church so Rod could vote.  I got to go in with him (the joys of voting in a small town....) so I "sort of" voted.

See?


And then we all met at the local hoagie place for lunch.




Yes, it is Florida.
It is August.
It is HOT.
And Sabrina is wearing a sweatshirt.
A woman of my own heart!!!
(She was still thawing out from working in the walk-in freezer this morning...)

No comments: