Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday

Welcome to my world.

It's Wednesday.

The day that I usually "sleep in" and then go riding with Kyle.
But it rained last night and the woods are super wet.
And Rod didn't get home until 5:00 this morning.

So... this is what I did today...

Didn’t get out of bed until a student sent a text at 7:30, then outside to feed the chickens and horses and let the dogs out.  Cleaned out the fridge and took the nasty stuff out for the garbage man.  Filled the dishwasher and started it.  Tossed some chicken in a pan to cook for Rod’s lunches this week.  Went into the other room to workout (and TOTALLY forgot about the chicken… luckily I remembered before it was cremated…), emptied the dishwasher, took a shower, fed the dogs, let the horses out into the middle yard, gathered the day’s first egg, chatted with Kyle for a couple of minutes, took some "old" corn on the cob out to Andy and the girls, and FINALLY headed to work.  (Kyle works 12-7 on Wednesdays…)

Now I’m working on my regular stuff, plus trying to track down why the system we use to pay for students to get their fingerprints done seems to be broken.  Sheesh.  Always something…  lol.

If I had stayed home and gone riding, I would have hung around and done the monthly RS potluck lunch over at the church at 11:30.  But I didn’t want to just sit around for 2 hours waiting for a luncheon.  Maybe next month…

Anyhow – that’s what’s going on around here!

And just for fun....



No comments: