Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lunch Date

The guys and I decided to meet at a local hoagie joint (next door to Jim's dealership) for lunch.

Egg salad on white for me.
The special with spiced ham, salami and provolone on wheat for Rod.
Something fancy for Jim...  lol

We had a nice visit.
Seems like we are so busy these days we don't get to just sit and chat very often.


Yah, not a GREAT picture... LOL
I was trying to hurry cuz he's not a big picture guy.


Although now and again I catch him when he's "on"... LOL 


I just missed him sticking out his tongue.
He's a handsome guy, isn't he?


This morning, after cutting Rod's hair, Bison came to check out the action.
Noticed he had some green "hitch-hikers" stuck to the top of his paw.
So he attacked them vigorously with his mouth.
And, of course, then they stuck to his mouth.

Even HE was laughing at himself!

LOL!!!



1 comment:

Rozann said...

Rod is looking more and more like his dad.