Wednesday, September 19, 2012

BIG Mistake

Who knew.

I've been brushing my teeth daily with a combination of magnesium oil and wintergreen essential oil.
90% Mag Oil to 10% Wintergreen
My teeth are whiter.
My gums are at about 25% sensitivity instead of 95%.
My teeth feel smooth and clean, like I just left the dentist.



Wintergreen is my favorite flavor.
I like wintergreen gum.
Wintergreen Lifesavers.

Love the smell.
Love the taste.

But yesterday I learned (from crunchybetty.com) that it could damage my liver.
Yikes!
It is for aromatherapy only.
I FINALLY found a tiny note on the bottle.

Luckily I NEVER swallow my tooth "paste" stuff.
And after brushing, I rinse THOROUGHLY.
(And I take milk thistle for my liver daily as well...)

However, this morning I stopped at the Health Food Store.



And tonight I will be making new tooth stuff.
With cinnamon.

YUM.
And this one is GOOD for you.

Oops.....

No comments: