Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Best Laid Plans

It is a quiet day here.

I was hoping to go on a horseback ride with Rod and Kyle this morning.
It has been BEAUTIFUL in the mornings lately.
And raining each evening.
Typical Florida summer weather.
(Yes, it is still summer here...)

So this morning I got up.
Went outside to take the trash to the street.
Let the dogs out.
Fed the horses.
Fed the chickens.
Decided it was WAY too beautiful to go back inside.

Got a yoga mat and did my workout on the patio.
Amazing what you see when you are laying on your back,
trying to ignore the intense burn in your body.
Did you know butterflies fly WAY high?

And just when you wish you really were inside with the ceiling fan on,
God takes care of it for you.
Lovely breeze!
Thank you!

By the time I was done,
there was a storm blowing in from the ocean.
(I guess the breeze was more than just a breeze.)

Still needed to run to the store for some essentials.
(Couldn't go last night - conference call about a great new incentive program for work.)

By the time we were walking out of the store, it was raining.
(Rod got up and went with me.)

"Man Plans / God Laughs"

I REALLY need to make a new bumper sticker.

No comments: