Thursday, September 20, 2012

O A E

O A E
Stands for
Odds and Ends

I'm not feeling it today.
I had a great little video of the girls taking a dirt bath in CJ's stall.
But it's too dark to see.

Darn Red.
She is my Rhode Island Red chicken.
The one who thinks she is a rooster.
She doesn't lay eggs.
And she is ALWAYS first in bed at night.

Except last night.

All the girls headed back to the coop after their bath.
But when I counted, I was missing Red!

Back to barn.
Hunted all around.
Found her snuggled up behind the garbage can in the hay room.
She had made herself a nice little nest in the loose hay.

It took Kyle and I nearly 15 minutes to get her out!
She ran into Buddy's stall.
Then back into the hay room.
Then into Buddy's stall.
Then back into the hay room.

We finally cornered her in Buddy's stall and I picked her up and carried her to bed.
Sheesh!

Stinker!


Saw these this morning on Facebook.
I am SO doing this!
It's a deviled egg with half a black olive and the legs made of olive strips.
So disgusting they are cute!

And here is my nod to eating healthy.

I'm heading out of town again tonight - be back Tuesday.
I'll be dining on Ruby Tuesday's spaghetti squash every night.
YUM!
(It's not on the list, but I'm sure it does SOMETHING good for my body...)

No comments: