Saturday, September 8, 2012

Good Morning South Florida!


Its nice and green outside my hotel window.  
Looks like a beautiful day.
But I'm staying inside to workout and color my hair.

Rod is at the house doing really fun stuff.
Cleaning out the kitchen drain.
Weed wacking the property.

Don't we live glamorous lives?


After searching in Boynton one weekend,
and then all over Melbourne with Rod last weekend,
I accidentally ran into a Dollar Tree on Thursday.
On the way to the new Aldi's over by my office.

WAY nicer than my old Ald'is, by the way...
They carry all kinds of stuff mine doesn't.
So this is going to be MY Aldi from now on.

But back to the eggs.
Check out the darling basket!!!
It's plastic coated wire.
Just the right size for 2+ dozen eggs.
And it was only a dollar!!!
(So I bought 3...  LOL)

Holds 2 dozen eggs
Or a bag of Clementines
Or whatever else you want!

(I use the spare one to carry out to the coop to collect the day's eggs.)

SUPER cute!

2 comments:

rktucson said...

Haha great baskets! Lots if different sized eggs! They look great! How many are you getting each day now?

Collette said...

We are averaging 7 or 8 each day lately. Not bad out of 10 chickens. 1 who seems to have forgotten she is a hen.