Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Air You Can Wear

 We have 70% chance of rain again today.

We have 1,112% humidity.
We call it “air you can wear”.
It’s HUMID!
You need to carry a straw with you at all times.
So you can breathe.

It also means we have mosquitoes.
By the gazillions.

And a “Moses Plague” of frogs.
They are EVERYWHERE!

And lizards!
Sheesh!
Where did all these lizards come from?
There was one stranded inside the horse feed bucket this morning.
He couldn’t get out.
I couldn’t catch him.
Poor guy.

There was another one inside the water hose.
When I turned the water on,
He FLEW out!
Wonder how many tickets he had to pay for THAT ride?

Happily it wasn’t raining when I went out this morning.
Cloudy, with little bits of sun peaking through.

So I fed,
And worked out (on the patio)

And then I looked up.


Unfortunately, I didn’t have my camera.
So this is only an artist’s rendering.
LOL

Make it a FABULOUS DAY!

No comments: