Monday, July 22, 2013

Blast From The Past

A couple of weekends ago, when I was in Boynton Beach
I was wandering around the radio dial.
Looking for ANYTHING good to listen to.

Sunday morning you have a choice between:
Sunday Morning Evangelists
Sunday Morning Infomercials
Spanish who-knows-what-they-are-saying

So…
I was wandering around the radio dial.

And I found Magic 102.7 out of Miami.

On Sunday morning they play

Wait for it…

Casey Kasem!


From the ‘70’s!
Like, back when I was in high school!

It was a BLAST!!!!
I almost couldn’t wait to get in my truck
Sunday morning and turn on the radio.
In fact, I sat out in the parking lot for awhile,
just listening, while I waited for the students
to start arriving.

I wish my local oldies station would do it too.
It was FUN!



1 comment:

Rozann said...

Thats Too Funny! Isn't it fun when you find stuff like that?