Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Happy Birthday to my DARLING!

Today is my darling husband's birthday.
None ya business how old!
(and let's not discuss my "C" in math either, ok?)
But I do really know how old he is...
LOL

He has been working incredibly hard.
I nearly said "lately".
But that's not true.
He is ALWAYS working incredibly hard.
He is the hardest working human I know.
And considering I know Kyle, that's saying something!


He is working both jobs again today.
But decided to come home early tonight,
so we can go out to dinner 
and celebrate the day of his birth.


He is the best thing that ever happened to me.
He grounds me, keeps me on the straight 
and narrow, and makes my life fantastic.
He is thoughtful, kind, loving, considerate,
the King of Ministering,
and the best Dad around.

And yes, none of these pictures are particularly
flattering, but he is either at work, working,
or he is at home, working.

We'll try for a selfie tonight!
No promises.
LOL

Happy Birthday my Darling!!!!
I love you!!!

1 comment:

Collette said...

Testing to see if I can comment