Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Bonus Post

Yes, we are a little bored.
So you get another post.

The feeder bands are starting to come in.
Hard but fast.
It rained nearly sideways for about 5 minutes.
And now the sun is peaking through again.

We are getting constant updates from the
Brevard County Emergency Management.

"The storm is passing by us now.
Conditions are expected to deteriorate
throughout the afternoon and evening.
STAY HOME.
STAY OFF THE BEACH."

(Just saw on FB - Jim and crew went fishing...)

So.
We didn't get much of a hurricane.
But we DID get some awesome
home improvements!


When we took the table/desk out of the office
and took the shelves off the wall (used to hold
all the vinyl we used for Buffalo Graffics)
the guys moved 2 of our freezers into the room.
It's AWESOME having them in there!
So much more convenient!

The chest freezer has all our beef and
bags and bags of ice.
(The ice maker in our fridge is broken...
and making ice is a pain in the neck...)
(Although less so now that my freezer isn't
out in the garage...)

Then Rod took the shelves that WERE in that room,
cut them to the right length, and installed them
in my laundry room!


I am BEYOND excited about that!
All that stuff has been in my pantry.
But now it is right there, right where I need it.
SO handy!
And - BONUS - when I take Rod's uniforms
out of the dryer, I can put them right on hangers
and hang them from the bottom shelf!
SCORE!!!

I hear Rod "doing stuff" in the office.

Oh look!
There was one shelf left over, so he
custom fit it and stuck it back
on the wall for some of my "extra"
kitchen appliances!


Things I use, but not every day.
AWESOME!
Thank you my darling!
You are amazing!

No comments: