Friday, May 15, 2020

Post 1200!!!

Wow!

I'm a real Chatty Cathy!
(Remember her? I LOVED my
Chatty Cathy!)

1200 posts!
I've been blogging for TEN YEARS!
That's crazy!

Anyhow...

Today I moved the ducks.


They moved outside.

1. They are noisy.
2. They stink.
3. They probably could use some fresh air.
4. They splash all their water all over the place.


I'm not sure how excited Bob and Ethel (next door) are going 
to be about their new noisy neighbors...


Stumpy doesn't care.
(There's an empty apartment between them...)
He (unverified) is growing.
But is definitely wild.
I still haven't decided what I'm going to do
with him.
But for now he's fine.

Anyhow.

That wasn't very exciting for post number 1200...
but I spent the evening creating a power point
for the new orientation program I'm going to be doing.
And my brain is ... done.

Happy 1200!

1 comment:

rktucson said...

Wow - just read this - congratulations!!! 1200 posts and 10 years! Pretty impressive!