Monday, May 18, 2020

Sitting... Sitting... Sitting...

I've been sitting here in my
"Zoom Room"
since 8:30 this morning.

First I did my 4-hour Review class.
Then I emailed all my students
to thank them for coming to class
this morning and giving them the 
meeting codes for the next 2 weeks.

Then I got an email from my boss
with the new information for my
new orientation meetings.

I was SO excited that I hurried and emailed
all the updated information to my students.

And then I got an email from my boss
telling me not to share the information with
anyone because it hadn't been approved 
by HQ yet.

Well dang.

Wish he didn't type slower than me...
Hahahaha

So then I ripped off a fast email to all
my students and asked them to IGNORE
my previous email.

So I've been busy.

Meanwhile....


Yesterday afternoon Kyle and I got all
the new gate latches installed on the gates
around the property.
BOY it makes it wonderful!

So much easier to open and close,
especially when you have stuff in your hands.

On to the next project!


Hint...
It involves the old horse trailer.
Stay tuned!

No comments: