Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Peppers!

Do you remember these little guys?


This was May 2 and at that point I ALREADY felt
they had been sitting there, doing nothing for EVER.


FINALLY!!!
They are FINALLY turning colors!
Goodness.
That was a lesson in patience.
(And I'm apparently not really good at it yet...)

  
The rest of the peppers are turning as well.
Phew!
About time!

Rod broke his glasses yesterday at work, so today
I'm going to head to the store and see if they are
under warranty (should be...) and how long it will
take to get them fixed.

And then, FINGERS CROSSED, if the weather will
cooperate, we have the first MANNED rocket launch
since the shuttle program ended.

But I just glanced out the window and the sky to the west is
getting pretty dark.
Sadly I think they are going to have to scrub.
The window doesn't open again until this weekend.
(When they are also forecasting rain... sigh.)

Anyhow.

Last night I "co-hosted" the new orientation
zoom presentation. My sister-coach did a really
good job! We had 28 people on the call!

Tonight I'm teaching the 4-hour review.
And then I can close the Zoom Room for a couple days.

There you go.
A quick peek into my life / day.

No comments: