Monday, May 4, 2020

Marvelous Monday

Rod and Kyle are back to work.
And I'm here with just Beau.


This morning before work, Kyle and I went out
and sprayed the garden with fish emulsion.
It stinks, but it works...


Kyle's yellow rose bush is popping out
beautiful flowers! There are 4 out there now...


So pretty with that little touch of pink.

Meanwhile, over the weekend the little
baby birds finally "flew the coop".
Luckily I got a picture just before they left.


There are 2 little guys in there - the other is
the blob at the bottom left.
They were peeping and fluttering, so I stuck
my camera over the hole and snapped a
bunch of pictures.
This is the only one that sort of worked.
Within 45 minutes they were out and 
trying out their little wings.
One flew/hopped into the yard and behind/under
the air conditioning unit.
(It's off.)

The other one flew out of its nest and grabbed
onto the stucco wall behind it.
And then it took a deep breath and FLEW.
Right into the house.

It sat on a lantern on the fireplace hearth for
a few minutes, then over to the piano
and up onto the curtains next to the door
and Rod was able to catch it and stick it
back into its nest.

By the next morning the "topsy turvy"
was empty and quiet.

Bye little birds!
We enjoyed having you as guests on our patio!

I also gave Andy his first GOOD clip.
I was watching an ad for clippers 
on facebook and realized I've been doing 
it WRONG all these years.
So Rod helped me get them working 
and away I went.
He looks SO much better.
For the first time he doesn't look like
he was attacked by moths.
I took a picture, but it was awful.

Tonight I'm teaching another Zoom review.
I'm looking forward to it.
I really enjoy teaching and turns out I
don't mind teaching on Zoom!
I'm teaching tonight, next Monday evening
and then that Saturday evening.
That's it for this 2 week period...
we are scheduling 2 week chunks at a time
until the world figures out what its doing.

That's all the news that's fit to print!
Have a great Monday!
(And Happy Cinco de Mayo tomorrow!!!)


No comments: