Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thursday

I'm watching a gardening webinar.

Her name is Melissa and she lives in N. Oregon.
On a farm.
And she does homesteading.

I have watched a couple of her free
webinars - she had a week long series on
doing wild sourdough bread.
It was good, but more complicated
than I was willing to mess with.

Anyhow.
She is talking about gardening and 
some of the basics.
I've enjoyed it.
It's 2 hours long so I am "sort of" listening.

And now I can relate to MY students!
LOL

Anyhow.

While I was watching, I got the new schedule
for teaching my zoom classes for the next 2 weeks.
And I noticed I'm only scheduled for TWO classes!

And then my boss called me and asked if I would
take another morning class for one of the
other instructors who had a conflict.
OF COURSE!

And also, he wants to start another, shorter, Zoom.
Kind of like an orientation for new people.
Since people get recruited with the company
and then they send them to our class knowing
that we will pick up the slack.

But classes are now cancelled through mid-June.
So lots and lots of people are falling through the cracks.

Anyhow,
we need something to catch those folks and
he wants ME to teach it!
YEA!
I think that will be GREAT!
I'm very familiar with the licensing process,
since I just DID it exactly 2 years ago...
(grin)

But I need to jump onto the company website
and learn everything I can find about the company's
"new" bonus program.
Since NOBODY seems to know what its all about.

Anyhow.
Yea! (again)
I love new projects like this!

ALSO.

Veggies!

Check out last night's haul!
4 nice zucchini, a bunch of pole beans,
a stubby pickling cuke
and a bowl of cherry tomatoes.
Last night we ate a red and a yellow "big" tomato.
They were DELICIOUS!

We had fajitas last night - so I kept this haul
in the fridge and we will have it tonight.

Also, we tried our fridge dill pickles last night
and they were yummy!
I added a little more dill and will try them
again this evening, but so far I'm happy.

Off to study!

No comments: