Friday, May 22, 2020

Zoom Room (Jail?)

This has been a BUSY couple of days!
Ending with last night...

I was tasked to create and present
a new Zoom presentation for my company.

They recruit new people who want to join
the company and then traditionally they send 
them to us in class and we not only teach
them what they need to know to pass the state exam,
but we also teach them the basics of how to
use the company software etc...

But since we aren't doing our physical classes
anymore, we are only doing our reviews on Zoom
they discovered this giant hole in their training!

And there's where I came in.

I took some information my boss sent me
and created a bunch of my own and put it
together in my FIRST actual PowerPoint Presentation!
It took quite a bit of work because I had to
learn as I went.

But I presented it for the first time yesterday afternoon
to my boss and then we went LIVE last night to
43 of the other coaches from around the country
as well as some of the heaviest hitters in the company.

No pressure!

I invited Sondra to watch, but messed up the time zone.

Sigh.

She popped in later and we had a fun visit.

Anyhow.

I was SUPER nervous before we got started, 
but as usual, once I got going I got comfortable
pretty quickly.
It isn't a very long presentation - maybe 40 minutes?
We opened it up for Q&A at the end but all we
got were lots of "Thanks" and "Good Job" comments.
Which was nice because
1. They thought I did a good job.
2. I must have done a good job because they didn't have questions!
Hahahaha

Anyhow.

I was in my "Zoom Room" from 7:30 in the morning 
until 8:30 last night except for a quick run to
Chick fil A with Kyle when he popped home around
2:00 (and I realized I hadn't even had BREAKFAST!)
So today... NO ZOOM.
Well, until 5:30 when I have to start my regular
6-10 zoom review class.

Meanwhile... you could tell I didn't even GO in the 
garden yesterday!


Lots of beautiful okra flowers out there!


And lots of beautiful Okra!!!


Which I picked!
(Along with 2 more pickling cukes Kyle picked...)


We got some nice beans and cherry tomatoes as well!


Overall - not a bad haul!

And now I'm going to go wash and slice up those okra
and toss 'em in the air fryer and eat some BREAKFAST!
What a concept!

No comments: