Monday, October 12, 2020

Monday, Monday

 Whew!
Again with the busy!

Kyle was home all weekend.
I had planned to do a bunch of stuff on Friday,
but first I needed to take my car in for a
30,000 mile service.

I didn't make an appointment.
Oops.
It took 4 hours.
So we had a nice long visit with Jim...
but got NOTHING else accomplished.

Saturday I went on a job with Kyle, so
there went the morning and then it rained
HARD all afternoon.

Sunday we had our first "face-to-face" church.
Except with masks and social distancing and
no singing and no visiting.
And I'm not going to do that again.

Until they come to their senses, it's home church for me.
They released Rod, so we went for that.

This morning I worked out,
fed the animals,
made breakfast while talking to Kyle on the phone
for an hour while he TRIED to start a fire on
a pile of green, wet trees he took down last week.
He tried to explain that you can't burn green, wet wood.
But Gina was insistent.
So he wasted several gallons of diesel fuel.
But no avail.

So he moved on to doing something else.
(Probably taking down MORE green trees to 
add to the pile... hahahahaha.)

I headed into the Zoom Room to do my emailing.
Spent 3 hours sending emails and watching various
YouTube channels (mostly gardening with a little
Trim Healthy Mama thrown in...)

And now I'm going to put in a load on laundry
and run to the store to get dog food and
spanish rice.
(There's a combination!)

And then I need to make breakfast food for
Rod for this coming week.

So.....

Exciting, eh?
LOL


The pole beans are FINALLY sending tendrils!


Well, two of them are...
This one will A L M O S T reach the bottom bar.
We'll see how much it grows today.
(The other one grew over an inch in about 8 hours!)


No comments: