Friday, October 16, 2020

Weekly Wrap Up

 We had lots to do today.
Starting with working out.
And then feeding the animals.
And then running over town to pick up
35 new "knives" for Kyle's mulcher.
It came with "hammer" heads, (quite old and
worn out ones...) but they aren't really effective
for the kind of mulching he plans to do.

They recommended a guy who sells 
what he was looking for, so we popped
over and picked them up today.

And then it was back home where I cleaned
the kitchen floor (I had a case of the wobbly
hands this morning and spilled EVERYTHING!
From my chocolate banana smoothie to
the apple cidar vinegar for my drink! Sheesh!)

Anyhow, I needed to sweep and mop anyway...

And then I headed outside to finish the mowing
Kyle had started last night.

About half way through, the guy came to do the
final inspection on my Jetta - my lease is up
on Halloween. I had my oil changed and the
radio replaced earlier... all I had to do was get
all my "stuff" out of it.

While he was inspecting, I went back and finished
mowing the front yard.
We both finished about the same time.
When he came over to the shed where I was
putting the lawn mower away, he said he had
a really hard time with the inspection.
The car was in SUCH good shape, he didn't think
they would believe him.
He had to go over it twice to find a tiny little
scratch on the rear bumper so he could
say there was SOMETHING.

I DID take pretty good care of it.

Anyhow.
Once he left, Kyle and I headed to the BEACH!

But about 3:45 we needed to come home so he
could load up his Cat and new head onto his trailer
and run over to Rod's work so they could use
a tool over there to remove the old hammers
and replace them with the new knives.

Whoever put the hammers on put them on TIGHT!
And Kyle couldn't get them off with any of the
tools / cheats we have here.

While they are doing that, I have been in the
Zoom Room doing my 3 hours of emailing.
And suddenly realized it was NEARLY DARK!
So took a short break and ran outside to feed
all the animals.


There was a SPECTACULAR sunset!
I was glad I was out there to see it!


Camera phones just don't catch the grandeur.
But they try...



No comments: