Friday, October 30, 2020

Running... running... running...

 Just keep running............

This has been a week!
I knew it was going to be...
but I'm happy its nearly come to an end.

I worked EVERY NIGHT this week.
(Not done yet - teaching for 4.5 hours tonight
and again tomorrow night...
THEN I'm done for the week...)

Additionally I worked at Town Hall,
had a Stake Primary Presidency meeting
50 miles away,
had a Zoom team meeting,
and spent lots of time with Kyle.

This morning I have been paying bills,
setting up accounts to pay said bills,
(AZ property stuff)
advertising Kyle's new business name
so we can register his business with the state
before we can open a business bank account,
before we can get a business phone,
before we can get business cards.

Whew!
I'm tired.
LOL.

Anyhow.
I'm not dead.

And if you saw his Facebook post or Instagram
you know he is doing really well too!

********************************************************

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

KYLE QUIT HIS JOB!!!!!
Gina was happy.
Linda wasn't.
But Kyle was, and that's all that matters.

We spent a couple of hours on the beach
"earthing"... (walking around in the sand...)
getting the next steps firmly in mind.

And then he hit the ground running.
Did a job for a friend of Rod's
and then did the BIG job next door.

And more beach.

Hahahahaha.
And now we are off to look at a lot and give
them an estimate.

So........

I'll try to get on here more regularly.
I'm working at the Town on Monday,
I have an all day Zoom training on Tuesday
*and teaching Tues evening
and then working and teaching again Thursday.

Somewhere in all this we need to get the
peas and carrots planted in the garden.

OOOOOOOOhhhhh,
and a "cold front" came through over night.
It's in the mid 70's.
And all my doors and windows are open.
It's LOVELY!

Gotta RUN!


Kyle's zinnia (etc) bed.


Nearly high tide.


1 comment:

rktucson said...

beautiful beach and CONGRATS to Kyle!