Friday, April 23, 2021

Done Teaching! (for the week... lol)

 Whew!

I finished up this week's (and this month's)
teaching sessions just now.
The evenings I had an average of 28 students
(Thanks Mom, Dad and Rozann for letting me
teach from your places! It was fun!)

This week for the morning sessions I usually
had 7 students.
Which is about normal for the mornings.

But sometimes its harder with fewer!
I taught for an hour this morning with only ONE!
Ugh.
Thankfully the rest of them showed up EVENTUALLY.
Sheesh.

And now I'm done!

Kyle is off on a job with his Cat.
Beau is outside with the other dogs.

So I'm going to make myself something for lunch
and curl up on the couch with a book.

The day started EARLY (5:45) with a rocket launch.

BEST ONE I HAVE EVER SEEN!



They are always good in the dark sky...


See the little bump on the left of the main?
You can actually SEE the stages separating
and then we could watch as it returned to earth and
fired to line up exactly with the ship on the ocean
where it lands so they can reuse it!
I've never been able to see that!
It was amazing!
And beautiful!


And worth getting out of bed for.
Although I went BACK to bed and slept for a 
couple of hours before I had to teach at 8:30... 
LOL.

OH!
And yesterday I finished my baby blanket!
(Or was it Wed? Who knows...)


I was pretty happy with it.
No idea who I will give it to...
I have another ball of the same yarn so I'll probably
make another one.
It was fun.
And easy.

AND Kyle has been harvesting and processing beans!


LOTS of nice long, slender, juicy, delicious
"rattle snake" beans!


Like, LOTS!
And some carrots too...
He's been freezing them in 8 oz packets.
That's about what we eat in a meal.
(the red things are bags of frozen cranberries... I always
buy a BUNCH while they are on sale - I use them in
lots of different things... LOVE cranberries!)


Random picture of me at work yesterday with a TON
of work on my desk but showing off my pretty
new necklace Nancy made for me from "gems"
from the gem show!

OK.
I've got to go get something to EAT!
(I was running a little behind this morning,
see above... and just made myself a
chocolate cherry smoothie for breakfast.
That is LONG gone.....)

Have a GREAT Friday!
Next week should be much quieter (fingers crossed).
Talk to you then!

No comments: